A Short Break

Thursday 5 April 2012

Diary entry by Wynniekins Cutthroat, level 70 Burglar, Gilrain


Dear Diary,

I managed to convince G to lay low for a bit and just enjoy the hospitality of all the lovely people in Galtrev. Because I really REALLY don't want to go to that boggy place. Eeky wet and smelly places aren't my idea of a fun outing, so I'm gonna stall for as long as possible. And believe me, I'm the master of excuses...

But you know, it's not just that I don't like swamps... Squirrel, eh, I mean Isquariel went there yesterday and the stories she was telling me were just...gross. She said the slugs are bigger than me, not to mention the turtles and avancs... But those aren't the worst of it.

Apparently someone conducted scientific experiments and created mutant orcs and trolls. And while that sounds really intriguing, I'd rather study them from afar. And Galtrev is just about far enough... Ithil told me not to be a baby about it and that it's just like DN. That DN place sounds like something to avoid at all costs!

However it's something else my Rune-Keeper friend said that really freaked me out... She went to Tâl Methedras yesterday but wouldn't tell me why or what she did there. All I got was a cryptic, "Wait and see for yourself." So of course I'm a bit psyched because it sounds bad... But there's something else. I get the feeling I'm doing the exact same stuff she did before...WHY?!

While I was pondering, and munching, Wyn the Crazy showed up and told me she defeated Saruman again. Firstly...AGAIN?! And secondly...there's professionals that deal with insanity, right? I think I have to get her some help and fast...

Why is it, dear diary, that I'm the only sane person around? And where, pray tell, is my lunch?


Wynniekins Cutthroat, signing off.

2 comments:

Ravanel said...

"I get the feeling I'm doing the exact same stuff she did before...WHY?!" Haha, brilliant! Keep it up. ^^

Wynnie said...

Thanking you Rava :) Yeah, the ickle hobbit might realise she's in a game, I wonder what'll happen then ;)

Post a Comment